JCP is strengthening its PR team
Sølve Hindhamar goes to JCP after 13 years as a journalist and web editor in Se og Hør. Maria Ebbestad left Kondomeriet where she has been the press editor and web editor to join the PR team. Both are becoming a part of JCP PR and Advertising.
– By getting Maria and Sølve on our team, we have secured two highly experienced industry profiles that will strengthen our focus on PR and content, says Managing Director, Henrik Juel Teige.
Maria Ebbestad joins JCP after seven years at Kondomeriet. She has won a number of awards for her work in social media at her previous workplace. In addition, she runs “Helt naken”, one of Norway’s most popular podcasts. Maria will take on the role as PR advisor in JCP.
– JCP has a lot of exciting clients, and I look forward to help them come up with new PR and social media ideas, says Maria Ebbestad.
– Maria has really good results to show for and she has proved that social media can contribute to increased sales both online and in-store, says Juel Teige.
From Se og Hør to JCP
Sølve Hindhamar worked until recently as a journalist and publisher in Seoghør.no, where he has been since it was launched in 2006. He has also worked in NRK Buskerud and Dagbladet.
– For someone who loves creative challenges, a job as a content advisor in JCP is a great opportunity to grow even further. I’m looking forward to flourishing in Norway’s most exciting communication agency, says Sølve Hindhamar.
Hindhamar will use his editorial experience to create unique and engaging content for the agency’s customers.
– Sølve has a long experience as a journalist and a solid network, so we are really lucky to have gotten him on our PR team, says Juel Teige.
JCP PR and Advertising recently won gold at ANFO Effekt.