JCP Nordic is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
JCP Nordic is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when using our contact form. Our full postal address is:
Telephone number: +4722424444
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- Full postal and contact details including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as geographic location, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to clients’ requirements for the purpose of supplying our services
What we use your information for
First and foremost we will use the data you have supplied to send us an enquiry via our contact form. We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted from a datacentre within the EEA which is ISO27001 certified. We undertake regular vulnerability scans of our website and services to ensure your data is safe.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where JCP Nordic is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
- request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to the processing
- to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal information, or ff you would like a copy, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com.